Combining our strengths in utility design and project management, ETA has been able to help clients on some of the largest EV infrastructure programs in the country to date. Our team has experience working on a variety of applications including residential, commercial, and fleet operations.
ETA’s engineers and project managers have experience working with over 30 different electric utilities on a variety of T&D projects, ranging from 4kV to 500kV, including new lines, relocations, reconductoring, upgrades, and maintenance replacement projects.
ETA’s team has extensive experience working on substation projects up to 345kV. Whether the project is a greenfield, retrofit, or upgrade project. ETA uses the latest design codes and software to to provide a multitude of services.
Our team has successfully supported utility programs using the latest tools, including Primavera P6, scheduling and Microsoft Power BI data management and dashboards. We partner with our clients to develop the program objectives and the strategies to best achieve those. Numerous clients have benefited from ETA providing project staff augmentation on an as-needed or long-term basis and have appreciated our flexible approach. ETA provides the full spectrum of project management services.
ETA’s engineers and project managers have extensive experience engineering and designing telecom projects and connecting seamlessly to the local utility infrastructure including:
- Overhead attachment design using PLS-CADD, O-Calc or Spida-Calc
- Underground routing and design
- Foundation design using MFAD and LPILE
- Structure modifications and upgrades
- Data capture (UAV and 3d laser) and analysis
- Ground penetrating radar and utility mapping (2D and 3D)
- Geotechnical field services and design
ETA offers consulting services to multiple industries utilizing its expertise and knowledge to provide you with winning strategies, latest methodologies and cutting-edge techniques that will get your job done right the first time.
In house Engineering, Design, Drafting and 3D modeling providing a comprehensive streamlined service that is guaranteed to save you time and money while providing you with exceptional value.
- Scoping and Project Estimating.
- Vendor Strategy.
- Bid Package Development and Evaluation.
- Contract Negotiation.
- Design Consultant and Contractor Management.
- Cost Control and Analysis.
- Project Reporting and Dashboards.
- Risk Analysis and Management.
When a disaster happens, let us lend a helping hand.
- Wind, Hail, Flood and Fire damage investigations.
- Windstorm Certified.
- Detailed reports signed and sealed by Professional Engineers provided for every job.
- Expert Testimony.